Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Claire's Baby Blessing Sept 05, 2010

This is a little late, but we just got the pics from Papa Warner. Claire was blessed at church on Sept 05, 2010 by her daddy. Claire was about 6 1/2 weeks old. Both sets of Grandparents were there, Gretch and Elden, Dave and Janel and all of their kids, and Claire's Great Grandma Law-Swenson and Garn Swenson. Great Grandma and her sister Great, Great Aunt Wilma made her blessing dress. She made it for my Aunt's baby a while ago and ever since, I have been telling her she had to make me one, because I loved it so much! She has a lot of Grandkids, but I just happen to be her "favorite red-headed Granddaughter in Colorado". : )  (shhhh... don't tell anyone) I am very blessed to have such a wonderful family!
Here are some pictures of the day...


The cute new family


4 Generation Picture!


The Law Grandparents


The Warner Grandparents


The Dress!!


Dave and Janel with Lindsey and Matthew


Sweet Baby Girl!


Great Grandma Law Swenson




No comments:

Post a Comment