Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I made a cake!

This past Sunday was our last Sunday in our ward at church before we move. I am a leader/teacher to the Young Women at church (ages 12-18). I have been with them for just over a year now and I am going to miss them a lot! I decided on Saturday to make them a cake. I had no clue how I was going to decorate it, but once I dyed the icing blue, ocean scene was all I could think of. This is what I conjured up! It took me about 5 hours just to stack and frost the cakes and then decorate it. (Probably why I don't do it very often!) It was really fun though, and the girls liked it so much they didn't want to eat it! Well, for about 1 min, then they wanted to eat it because the icing smelled so good! :)


Before I did the sides





No comments:

Post a Comment