Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Claire's 4th Month

We had a very eventful Thanksgiving this year. We had Thanksgiving with Dale's entire family and my parents at the Warner's home. Since I can't eat dairy, because Claire is sensitive to it, both family moms made 2 of everything, a big batch of dairy food and a small batch of non-dairy for me! (pretty much with out butter) :)  I sure do miss dairy. The food is just not the same without butter! Claire has been growing a lot. She finally gained another pound as well. She is starting to enjoy tummy time a little bit more and will be by herself on a blanket for a little while so I can get some stuff done around the house. Here are a few pictures!









Claire also started eating her first solid food. Baby rice cereal. We gave it to her about 4 times and she got a rash every time, so we decided it probably wasn't good for her. We waited a little bit longer before we tried the next thing. Claire's Dr suggested we start it a little bit early because she wasn't gaining weight very quickly!



I also had my first venture at making a lemon meringue pie! I am no good at pie crust though, so Dale's mom helped me make that. I also couldn't locate my pie plates so I had to use the corning ware! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment