Friday, September 24, 2010

Pregnancy

Apparently everything happens fast for us! We decided since we are a bit older (late 20's) we wanted to start our family fairly quickly. To our surprise, it happened the first try!! We found out early November that I was pregnant. Only 3months after the wedding. We were very excited! And I was extremely nauseous... Thanksgiving was not good to me this year (2009). Even the smell of anything that is served at a Thanksgiving feast made me want to puke for the first 6 months.

This is me 6 months pregnant in California visiting my grandparents on my mom's side. It was like a family reunion! Grandparents, Parents, Brother's family, Dale and I, and Paisley. : ) My mom is an only child, so that's the whole clan! Paisley rode on the airplane with us. Her tickets were more expensive then ours were! But it was worth it. She had a blast with my brother's kids.She had a lot of fun at the beach as well chasing after random little kids and scaring them! I was kinda scared she would go too far, but every time Dale whistled she came right back! If only *I* could whistle. She was a great traveler! We drove from Solvang to Monterey to Gilroy to San Jose and she slept the whole time. So fun!


This is me after my family baby shower 8 1/4 months pregnant and super swollen! It was a lot of fun though, thanks Gretch! I had gained almost 50 lbs at this point because of all the retained water. I lost 30lbs in the first 2 weeks after Claire was born. It felt so nice not to be so swollen all the time. I didn't want to take any pictures because I felt like a fat cow, but my mom and Dale convinced me. It's not the cutest ever...My OB Dr told me the week after that Claire probably weighed about 8lbs 7oz already from this ultrasound taken!! I still had 2 weeks to go! I was freaking out about having a 9lb baby!





No comments:

Post a Comment