Monday, September 27, 2010

Claire Everleigh Warner

Claire was born on Friday July 16th 2010 at 10:57 AM. Her due date was July 23rd (her Grandpa's birthday) but I was set to be induced on July 21st. She decided to come early! I had set that whole day aside to wash all the baby clothes at my mom's house. That evening around 5:00 I was cutting strawberries at the kitchen sink and I realized that, no I didn't just pee my pants, my water broke! We went to the hospital around 8:30 PM and were checked into my room by 9:30 PM.  At 11:30 PM I still couldn't tell I was having contractions so they put me on Pitocin. By 2:30 AM I was really feeling them and got my amazing epidural! The Dr checked me at 7:00 AM and I wasn't very far along, but it happend fast! This is me waiting for my Dr to come at 9.5cm dialated and ready to go around 10:15 AM.



When the Dr finally got there it went really fast. Claire almost came out herself! Claire was born at 10:57AM with only three pushes! One of which was a practice push when the Dr wasn't even there yet. My first thoughts when she came out were, "She's purple! That's MY baby! She's little! She has a big mouth! Her tiny hand is on mine! She's so cute!" And then they swept her away to clean her up. She WAS SO CUTE! : ) 8lbs 3oz and 21 inches long! These are photos of her first breath of life and just after.

















After they got her all cleaned up she was BEAUTIFUL! She fell asleep in the bath. She loves them just as much as her daddy :)



WE LOVE OUR LITTLE CLAIRE BEAR!














No comments:

Post a Comment