Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Crazy Mom!

So, Dale and I were over having dinner with my mom and dad and Dale's little brother Michael and Claire. We got Pizza Hut pizza and Buffalo Chicken Hot Wings! If you know my mom at all, you would know that she does NOT like hot food! I'm always tricking her into eating hot and sour stuff and she hates it! (sour skittles, sour anything, flaming hot cheetos etc...) So, I got these wings and they were supposed to be Medium hot. But when we got them home, I thought they were pretty darn hot, hot!! I could barely manage them, and I like hot food! (Not too too hot though) So, out of no where she says, " How much would you give me if I ate one??" We said, yeah right! You would die! But, Dale said he would give her $20 if she ate it and didn't drink anything right away afterwards. So... this is the video. :) :) :) HAHAHAHAHAHA



No comments:

Post a Comment